Saturday, January 18, 2014

Exciting 2014

Whew, I almost let January get by me without a blog entry!  Sometimes it seems like time just goes faster and faster.  I heard that said when I was a little girl and I didn't really believe it.  The older I get the more I realize just how true it is!

So many fun and exciting things will go on in 2014.  Some of it Johnnie and I have been planning for a little while.  Some of it is just as surprising to me as it is exciting.  I am really hopeful as to what this year holds in store for me and my family!

I have always said that the second semester of school seems to fly by.  As I sit here and think about my upcoming calendar I can see that it will be true this year too!  I'm excited that I am getting to go to south Louisiana next weekend to play and that I will be there for a conference that I have wanted to attend since I began teaching school.  It's a statewide conference for special educators.  I can't wait to see what kind of new ideas and information I can bring back to the babies that I serve!  That will pretty much wind up the first month of my new year.

Other fun stuff is planned for February too.  I am super-excited to see what's coming up!  I'm not saying a lot about it right now, but I can't wait to share the adventure once it's done!


OH and since I always have some kind of countdown going on, here's the latest:

Hmmm about 17 weeks left of school!!!
154 days until our Alaskan Cruise
157 days until our 10th wedding anniversary

That's some fun stuff to look forward to!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment